Join us on Saturday, November 15 for one-stop craft shopping with a wide variety of hand-crafted items, as well as hot dogs and a bake sale. Proceeds will benefit refurbishing the Holy Trinity kitchen.
11:00 AM WORSHIP includes a sermon from our pastor and Holy Communion. We also offer childcare during this service, beginning at 10:45 AM. (See worship tab above for more information.)
- that centers around God's table of grace, reserved for no one and freely offered to ALL?
- that is open to diverse understandings of God?
- that cares more about the relationship you have with God than your knowledge of church doctrine?
- that shares Jesus' passion for the poor, the oppressed and the marginalized?
- that encourages critical thinking, even doubting, as an important part of growing in faith?
- that honors the Bible as a collection of writings to be taken seriously, but not literally?
- that expects the Spirit to transform God's people and supports all who are open to that ongoing transformation in their lives?
- that seeks to follow the Jesus Way in the world, the way of radical compassion for other people (especially those who are not "like us") and all creation?
That's the kind of community we're striving to be at Holy Trinity. If you long to be a part of such a community, check us out. Perhaps God is calling you to join us in our mission.
Loving Not Judging
Sunday school classes for all ages meet every Sunday morning with an open classroom for children and two adult classes.